Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild info and FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siann
Admin
Siann

Guild info and FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Guild info and FAQ   Guild info and FAQ EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:24 am

Hello, i am starting this project because i noticed a lot of people are looking for a social, mature and helpfull guild to level up with. We plan to be a casual rerolling guild, and our main focus will be leveling up together, grouping, doing dungeons, basically having fun, and ofcourse raiding is a possibility later on. There are no specific requirements to join, everyone is welcome as long as you plan to start from level 1 and plan to be active.

If you are interested in joining us fill in the application form, you will then (most likely) be granted access to our members area for further discussion of our guild.

-------------------------------------------

Guild name: Cake or Death
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Mazrigos

-------------------------------------------

FAQ:

When will the project start?
We want to start as soon as possible but ofcourse we need a decent playerbase first.

Can anyone join?
Yes, new players, experienced players, everyone is welcome as long as you start from level 1 and plan to be active.

Can my level 80 join?
No sorry, we only allow people starting from level 1.

So deathknights are not allowed?
They are, but you can only start playing your DK when our first member hits level 55. But feel free to level with us with another class until then.

Is RAF allowed?
Are you sure you want to join with RAF? The main point of our guild is to level together and have fun, not to race to the level cap.

Have another question? Just ask!
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Guild info and FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rerolling Project :: Public Section :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: