Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application related question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carla

Carla

Application related question Empty
PostSubject: Application related question   Application related question EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Hello!

This is not an application form, but as its related to the application procedure, I thought that this is the place to ask, but in any case feel free to move this topic if its inappropriate here.

I have read that you want players starting from level 1, and also that if someone wants to level a DK he or she can join up when one player has reached level 55 in the guild. I have a level 20 character already on this realm on ally side, who would love to join up with you, if possible.

I have no problems with waiting until the highest character in the guild reaches level 20 of course, if that is what you want me to do.

Carla
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

PostSubject: Re: Application related question   Application related question EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Shouldn't be a problem since some of us have already reached or passed level 20, is this your only character on this realm?

But feel free to make a real application if you're still interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com
Carla

Carla

PostSubject: Re: Application related question   Application related question EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Siann wrote:
Shouldn't be a problem since some of us have already reached or passed level 20, is this your only character on this realm?

But feel free to make a real application if you're still interested in joining.

I dont have any higher level main characters on the realm if you mean that, but I did create a few low level (under 20) characters I have experienced with. The one I want to join with is the one I am playing right now.

I am now off to create some serious application.

Carla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application related question   Application related question Empty

Back to top Go down

Application related question
Page 1 of 1