Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coilette

Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted   Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:21 am

About me.

Name: Johan Buelens
About yourself: I'm a long time WoW player (ever since it was released in Europe). Always full of cheesy jokes and puns (can get a little R-rated later at night). Always happy to help friends and for the rest a "Happy go lucky Gamer.

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? I wanted to reroll for a while now but it's always nicer with likeminded people so I looked on the forums from time to time and happened to see the <Cake or Death>.
When do you usually play? All i can say is alot, i have very strange work hours that shift around a lot so my game game time differs each week.
Character Name: Coilette
Race: Gnome
Class (+spec): Warlock (no spec yet but for leveling probably Demonology and later Affliction when i can Dual Spec)
Professions: Either 2 gathering skills otherwise Tailoring and either Skinning or Enchanting

Previous Characters/Experience: I play for 5 years, in that time i had a bunch of high level chars only classes not on the resume are Warlock and Shaman (hence the Lock reroll)

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Ehhh, i sure hope this Cake is not a lie!
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted   Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:54 am

Welcome, whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Coilette - Gnome Warlock - Accepted
Page 1 of 1