Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feredir

Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot Empty
PostSubject: Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot   Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

About yourself. Hello my real name is Marco i am a 27 year old Male from Holland. My interests are Gaming sports and Movies Razz.

Name:Marco
About yourself:do i got amnesia.. or... is this the same qeustion as above.. hmmm well My real name is stil Marco stil 27 and i am stil a male... from holland Very Happy

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)
Planning to roll a Dwarf paladin future to be holy.. during leveling not sure... during leveling probaly mining... and dunno about other profs yet.
Why are you rerolling? Back from a big wow break and just needed a new place to enjoy the game again Very Happy.
When do you usually play? Evenings and weekends. most evenings from 1900 till mostly i cant remember when i wake up the keyboard is sticked to my face ...
Character Name:Feredir
Race:Dwarf
Class (+spec): Paladin Holy
Professions: During leveling mining and dunno... and later dont know yet wil see.

Previous Characters/Experience: 80.. Warrior,druid,paladin,shaman. 70 warrior priest . And loads of low lvl alts.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say:Used to raid alot wth my priest and shaman mostly.. as a healer pure sang... Healing is for me the most fun to do in raids.. its the biggest challange to keep hunter pets alive..

Other then this.. I am just looking for a good time to enjoy the game and have fun and help out with whiping in instances Very Happy.>

Thnx for reading wish u all the best and hope to hear soon from u.

Greetings Feredir Twisted Evil aka Marco.
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot   Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Welcome, whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Aplication Feredir Wannebe Healbot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rerolling Project :: Public Section :: Applications-
Jump to: