Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonytendy

Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Accepted   Application - Accepted EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:46 am

About yourself.

Name: Sondre
About yourself: nothing much to explain, i have a music taste many dislike, i'm athiest, etc

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? because i want a new start but now i have someone to start with, and hopefully it will be my new main if evrything goes okai and the guild starts to raid after a while
When do you usually play? when i have time, witch is most of the time, but i must do my homework, and i wanna chat with friends on msn and watch tv to, but its always some time for wow
Character Name: Blapo
Race: Human
Class (+spec): Warrior (Prot/fury)
Professions: will probb lvl up alch once, and JC but we'll wait and see

Previous Characters/Experience: 3 lvl 80's. Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10, VoA pre-3.2 i think

Anything else you'd like to ask/say nope, i just hope it will grow to a casual raiding guild after a while and then im like the happiest wow gamer alive
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Accepted   Application - Accepted EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:03 am

Welcome, whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite!
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1