Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cetus (Rogue or Priest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cetus

Cetus (Rogue or Priest) Empty
PostSubject: Cetus (Rogue or Priest)   Cetus (Rogue or Priest) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:39 pm

About yourself.

Name: Phill
About yourself: Been palying wow since beta and since i have lost contact with so many people (since switching from dayshift to night shift) i thought it would be a good idea to start a fresh!

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? To meet new people and to try something new at 80 Wink
When do you usually play? i work tuesday,wednesday,thursday and friday NIGHTS so i will be on in the mornings, befor i go to work and the weekend =]
Character Name: Cetus
Race: Human
Class (+spec):Rogue OR Priest (depends what you need more of Wink
Professions: skining/herb

Previous Characters/Experience: Vanila: MC ZQ ONY AQ20/40 BWL (Part of nax) TBC: ZA/KZ/GRull/TK Wrath: Everything but 1 boss in uld and the LK Sad
Anything else you'd like to ask/say:I am wanting to move my lvl 25 rogue or 30 priest hope that is oki Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Cetus (Rogue or Priest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cetus (Rogue or Priest)   Cetus (Rogue or Priest) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Accepted, Whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite ( And yes since most people are past 20 its okay to transfer those low level chars Smile ).
Back to top Go down

Cetus (Rogue or Priest)
Page 1 of 1