Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mymbi

Mymbi

Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR! Empty
PostSubject: Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR!   Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 pm

About yourself.

Name: Laura
About yourself: I've been playing wow for 3 and something years, this will be my fourth active arms warrior named Mymbi, I like warriors and I like "Mymbi". ;]

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? My good friend Dec found you today and he asked if I'd like to play with him here. I'm a little bored with my main characters as there's nothing I can do with them but raids and arenas, and I'm rather fond of Dec. I enjoy rolling alts on other servers, while it's nice to have money and heirlooms available, it's so much more fun to start from scratch, do some real adventuring.

When do you usually play? Pretty much every day, usually in the evening or the night shift. Someone has to kill dem boars while the other folks sleep.
Character Name: Mymbi
Race: Draenei, because I can't be a troll. >:[
Class (+spec): Arms warrior. (duel spec prot.)
Professions: Probably JC and mining. (Fishing, cooking and first aid.)

Previous Characters/Experience: My mains are Lumena (icc25 geared resto druid), Mymbi (icc10/25 geared arms warrior) and Shonie (now my transmute bitch, because shaman(s?) are boring) horde side on The Sha'tar. I have a fair amount of experience with raiding (BC and WOTLK), pvp (PvTREE!) and my first true love, fishing.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Nothing I can think of, I look forward to meeting you all. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR!   Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 am

Accepted. Whisper Siann,Ivantek or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Mymbi. Arms Warrior. RAWR!
Page 1 of 1