Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haaki

Haaki

Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted   Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:50 pm

About yourself.

Name: Gareth
About yourself:

Recently made redundant (again) within the Web Development industry, now I find myself with some spare time and a lot of mixed feelings so I thought; "Hey, lets play some WoW" - So here I am. I'm your stereotypical guy, I like to drink beer on the weekends and play football whenever I can. I've a fond love of videogames and have had so since I was a kid. Currently I'm not up to much, just gonna wait and see where life takes me from here. Other than that, you'll have to ask me in person, as I'm not a huge fan of broadcasting my life story on the internet Wink

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling?

We'll I'm not techincally re-rolling as I haven't played WoW in over a year. I finished up after we completed Ulduar as I'd played since 2005 and was fed-up with the constant Raiding and wants more, the fact that as soon as you'd finally beaten a raid another one arrived thta made your currrent (hard fought for) gear redundant. I'm not a huge fan of raid culture anymore, and I'm more interested to see where Blizzard will take WoW in terms of horizontal character development.

When do you usually play?:

When I have some spare time, and if I feel like it. I don't play 20 hours a day (anymore Razz) but I play MMOs whenever I get the chance really.

Character Name: Haaki
Race: Dwarf
Class (+spec): Hunter (could change to Paladin)
Professions: Don't know yet...

Previous Characters/Experience:

Speed: Night Elf Rogue - Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ40, ZG.
Bioboost: Orc Shaman - Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, TK, NAXX, EoE, Ulduar...

Anything else you'd like to ask/say:

Not much else, apologies if this seems like a sort app, but as the years have passed I've become less and less inclinded to write essays when applying for Guilds as I find the bulk of getting to know people happens in the Guild, as oppossed to on forums such as this. I should perhaps state now that I'm more a casual player nowadays, I'm not overly enthusiastic about raiding 5 nights a week, instead I prefer to play on my own terms, when I want to play, and how. I'm a friendly fellow though, and I'm always up for a laugh.

Regards.
Gar
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

PostSubject: Re: Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted   Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome, your application is better than most actually! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com
Ichim

Ichim

PostSubject: Re: Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted   Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Might even be the best Smile
Back to top Go down
Haaki

Haaki

PostSubject: Re: Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted   Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Well cheers, I guess have the problem is being a jaded old fart of a Gamer. But hey, it happens to the best of us. Looking forward to some WoW'ing this evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted   Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Haaki - Dwarf Hunter - Accepted
Page 1 of 1