Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Emma - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emella

Emella

Application - Emma - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Emma - Accepted   Application - Emma - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Name: Emma
About yourself: Still live at home, work Monday to Friday, Love shopping and going out drinking with my m8s. I also read quite a lot.

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? I have only just got my own account I used to use my ex boyfriends while he was at work.
When do you usually play? I usually play about 3 or 4 evenings during the week and then play as an when at the weekends but usually during the day Saturday and evening Sunday.
Character Name: Unsure at the moment but possibly Emella
Race: I honestly do not mind too much
Class (+spec): Possibly Warlock or Priest may even do both
Professions: Herbalism and not sure on the second one yet whether to take another gathering profession or go alchemy or tailoring.

Previous Characters/Experience: My characters from my ex’s account were a level 72 mage a 44 warrior, and a 49 hunter.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: i have only ever done 1 or 2 instances so I have next to no experience in these areas and I have never raided. I’m looking to meet new people and have fun with the levelling process with like minded people rather than constantly running instances and such, I will of course do instances if they are needed for quests and others want to do them I just don’t want to join a guild that just does these things. Thanks for reading :-D
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

PostSubject: Re: Application - Emma - Accepted   Application - Emma - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Accepted, Welcome Smile whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down
Emella

Emella

PostSubject: Re: Application - Emma - Accepted   Application - Emma - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks :-D i'm at work at the moment luckily this site wasnt blocked.

I will be online when i finish should be no later than half 4 and i shall try either or both of you then

Thanks again.

Hopefully as you all started yesterday im not too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

PostSubject: Re: Application - Emma - Accepted   Application - Emma - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Nah we still have plenty of people that just started and i'm sure more newcomers will join.
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Emma - Accepted   Application - Emma - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Emma - Accepted
Page 1 of 1