Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staliin

Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted   Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm

About yourself.

Name:
About yourself: I am a 15 year old boy studying at a regular school here in sweden. My hobbies aren't that special, I play wow, meet friends etc etc. I have been playing wow for about 3 years and I am pretty gifted in english. I am more mature than most people in my age altought I can always tag along on jokes. I am open-hearted friendly and dedicated. I have cleared every content available in wotlk except the heroic modes, I currently have 4 level 80's that I've stopped to play, Mostly i've stopped since I haven't found a community I could enjoy and the random and sometimes idiotic and rude behavior in /2 I dont' enjoy. I am a dedicated raider that focuses and don't mind whipes. Lastly

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? Lack of interest in the horde side and my server
When do you usually play? after school, on the weekends, usually late nights.
Character Name: Staliin, Stalgin, Lenin.. We'll see. (i've you noted I have a smaller interest in the russian language rendeer )
Race: We'll see Smile
Class (+sp ec): undecided, probably a dps hybrid.
Professions: Undecided aswell, depends on what class I will be going.

Previous Characters/Experience:

Cleared karazhan and SSC on my hunter, cleared naxx when wotlk arrived with him aswell, then i rerolled shammy on teh same server and cleared ulduar. I later sold that account and created a new account with a friend (RaF ftw) and I leveld up a rogue and a priest. The rogue I cleared ulduar and toc hardmodes with and the priest i am currently clearing icc with. Thanks and sorry if this is abit late Smile
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

PostSubject: Re: Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted   Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Welcome, whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite!
(somethings wrong with your name and age tho Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com
Staliin

PostSubject: Re: Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted   Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Well maybe I am just a slow reincarnation!? Badumm tish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted   Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Undecided class, friendly raider Yo! - Accepted
Page 1 of 1