Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suranos - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suranos

Suranos - Application Empty
PostSubject: Suranos - Application   Suranos - Application EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:03 pm

About yourself.

Name: David

About yourself: I guess this is the hard part of the application Very Happy. Anyway there isn't too much to say, I'm currently going to School with an upcoming Summer break.
I would like to think of myself as a nice guy, but i guess i can't be the judge of that Smile.

Reroll information.

Why are you rerolling? Well, right now im playing on Stormscale and the reason im rerolling is that i have been on the lookout for a nice and friendly guild.
Sadly those guilds doesn't seem to exist, The guilds on Stormscale seems to be mostly hardcore raiding guilds. However i do have the time that i need to stay in such a guild, I have joined such guilds before but they usually aren't fun to be in at all.
My best memories are of social and friendly guilds which i stayed in for a very long time, some even up to 1 year but all of them disband sooner or later.

When do you usually play? The amount i play is very different from day to day, sometimes it can be as low as 1 hour and some days even up to 12 hours a day.

Character Name: Suranos

Race: Human

Class (+spec): Mage, not sure about the spec yet.

Professions: Enchanting is the only one i know.

Previous Characters/Experience: Well, let's start from the beginning then. I started playing WoW around when WSG first came out, not really sure which patch that was. Played a Shaman all the way through vanilla up to Season 2 in TBC.
I raided a lot in vanilla, MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20,AQ40 up to twins and even managed to get to Anub in naxx back then. In TBC i joined a casual raiding guild, it was somewhat shortlived but managed to get down karazhan and Gruul.
I rerolled a druid in season 3, I cannot really remember what i did up until wotlk came out. When wotlk was released i joined another casual guild, We got down Naxx 10 and sartharion. After this i was quite tired of the game and decided to quit for a couple of months, coming back i was allowed to stay in the guild as a social member, sadly they disbanded about a month after i got back. That's about it i think, oh and don't let the amount of PvE i did in vanilla fool you. I did a lot of PvP aswell reaching rank 11 on my Shaman back in vanilla and in wotlk i managed to get 2400 rating 2v2 and a 2500 3v3.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Well, i hope the application was sufficient and looking at the description in at WoW-Europe forums i think this guild is what im looking for Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Suranos - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suranos - Application   Suranos - Application EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Accepted, Whisper Siann,Ivantek or Ichim ingame for an Invite
Back to top Go down

Suranos - Application
Page 1 of 1