Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zacob

Application Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application Hunter   Application Hunter EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Name:Zoran (Weird name yeah Its a yugo name)
About yourself: Not much to say really, I like playing WoW and other games with my friends, and owning peeps.

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, of course it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? Because I want a fresh start and I think it would be nice to be part of a community I can elvel and hopefully raid with.
When do you usually play? Almost every day for 3 hours+
Character Name: Zacob
Race: Night Elf
Class (+spec): Hunter Ill probably level as beast mastery and my endgame spec will be whatever is viable for raiding.
Professions: Engineering and skinning.

Previous Characters/Experience: I have a level 62 warrior, level 70 mage, level 80 deathknight and some other alts which are not worth mentioning.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: I'm hoping to get to level 80 rather quickly and staying in the guild to casually raid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Application Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Hunter   Application Hunter EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Accepted, Welcome Smile whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Application Hunter
Page 1 of 1