Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazhu

Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted   Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:17 am

Apologies if another app like this pops up, I posted and have no idea where it went Smile

Name: Steve
About yourself: Well I'm a husband and father of 2, i'm a househusband too.

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? Wow bores me, I'm fed up of the ratrace of gearing to gear more a month later, I'd like to meet some new people and hopefully renew my love for the game at thew same time Smile
When do you usually play? Too much! Random times during the day and on most evenings.
Character Name: Mazhu
Race: Nelf
Class (+spec): Huntard, BM to start Smile
Professions: Mining/Eng as I love Jeeves, jumper cables and sexy rocket boots Smile

Previous Characters/Experience: I have many 80s and lower levels, i'm a complete altaholic, I've raided through tbc content and up to 7/12 ICC.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: I'd be great to start again, make some gold and have some fun levelling, especially being out of ones comfort zone not having gold to fall back on, boa items etc. I'd love to meet some new people too and reading the apps before applying it looks like there will be alot of likeminded people who I will be able to get on with Smile

P.S. Before I forget, Kudos on the guild name btw, only named after one of the best sketches ever, I am a huge Eddie fan Wink " I'll take the chicken please".
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted   Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:09 am

Accepted, Welcome Smile whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Mazhu - Hunter o goodness - Accepted
Page 1 of 1