Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carla - Hunter - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carla

Carla

Carla - Hunter - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Carla - Hunter - Accepted   Carla - Hunter - Accepted EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

About yourself.

Name: I'd like you to use my in game name, but still know that the player behind it is a male person...Smile
About yourself: I am casual, thats how I would describe it. Sometimes if time allows I can be on for quite long, sometimes I dont play for days.
-------------------------------
Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? bad habbit...Smile but seriously I would like to enjoy the levelling process again and thats best done on a server what has been twinked out with the new realm tag for more than a month.
When do you usually play? Random. If I work its only after work hours, can be late hours too. If I dont work its my mood really. I can play all day if I am having fun.
-------------------------------
Character Name: Carla
Race: Nigh elf
Class (+spec): I am a Bm hunter by heart
Professions: Engineering and the attached mining

Previous Characters/Experience: Let me just say, that I have reached the maximum number of characters allowed on my account...Smile It happened in a few years time though.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Wherez pie?
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Carla - Hunter - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carla - Hunter - Accepted   Carla - Hunter - Accepted EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Welcome, you can whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Carla - Hunter - Accepted
Page 1 of 1