Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Mäe - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mäe

Mäe

Application Mäe - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application Mäe - Accepted   Application Mäe - Accepted EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:41 am

About yourself.

Name: Geoff
About yourself: 25 y/o guy working and living in london currently ^^ been living the geek-ish life style for as long as I care to remember Smile, although it's tempered slightly by my partner who has no interest in gaming what so ever xD

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling?

Long term WoW player looking for a fresh start Smile Been on a fairly long-ish break (been playing with characters on and off but not really focusing on WoW as my main game for a fair while now). Looking for a group of people to re-start with and have fun leveling though the game again ^^

When do you usually play?
I'm currently working shifts (for the next two months), so my play times can be a bit variable (anything from not playing at all for a couple of days to putting in 8 hours a day :/ ), but leaving the job i'm in soon so hopefully will get a more reliable schedule!

Character Name: Mäe
Race: Elf/Tauren (depending on fraction)
Class (+spec): Druid, either Feral/Resto or Feral (Tank)/ Feral (Dps) depending on whats needed ^^
Professions: Undecided, most likely either LW or Alch

Previous Characters/Experience: Been playing on and off since Beta, so a fair bit, not so much in WotLK though as it's just not been as fun raiding as it was back in TBC and Vanilla. Played all classes to a reasonable level (60+), healed as a Druid and Priest in a raid setting, tanked as all tank classes bar DK, Dps has been mainly close combat classes, Fury warrior, rogue, Feral druid - although i have raided a reasonable amount with my ele shammy and as a lock ^^

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: That's about all ^^ hope to see the guild getting started soon!
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

PostSubject: Re: Application Mäe - Accepted   Application Mäe - Accepted EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Nice app, welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com
Mäe

Mäe

PostSubject: Re: Application Mäe - Accepted   Application Mäe - Accepted EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Woot im in! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Mäe - Accepted   Application Mäe - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Mäe - Accepted
Page 1 of 1