Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Vr - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vr

Vr

Application - Vr - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Vr - Accepted   Application - Vr - Accepted EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Name: Hugo
About yourself: Im still going in school. I'm a nice guy, gives most of them I play with a good laugh.

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling?
I'm sick of playing horde and want to start a fresh char with you guys. And Im bored of my main.
When do you usually play?
It can change due to different situations (homeworks) but I do play everyday and ALOT on the weekends Very Happy
Character Name: Vr
Race: Dranei female
Class (+spec): shaman Spec: resto/elemental may go enchantment aswell who knows Wink
Professions: Hmmm... May go for LW and Skinning

Previous Characters/Experience: I started polaying in TBC with a Nelf warrior and cleared Kara, Maggy and Gruul. Played my warrior in the beginning of wotlk and took down Naxx10/25, OS 10/25 + 1D xD and maly. then i rerolled to a Bloodelf (gay) male paladin and got it to 80 att cleared ToC10/25 and got 8/12 in ICC10 and 7/12 in ICC25

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: I'm a nice guy that will stand there when you stand there, in the darkest most awful situation and help ya out even if I must die and lose 10% armor durabililty. (serious face)
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vr - Accepted   Application - Vr - Accepted EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Accepted, Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Vr

Vr

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vr - Accepted   Application - Vr - Accepted EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Fast reply Very Happy
Looking forward to tomorrow cya ingame
DAMN I MISS THE ALLIANCE SIDE OF THE GAME! :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Wizbit

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vr - Accepted   Application - Vr - Accepted EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Vr wrote:
even if I must die and lose 10% armor durabililty. (serious face)

*giggle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Vr - Accepted   Application - Vr - Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Vr - Accepted
Page 1 of 1