Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deccington - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deccington

Deccington - Application Empty
PostSubject: Deccington - Application   Deccington - Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Name: Peter

About yourself: I'm mostly unremarkable, live alone in an unremarkable house and spend far too much time playing video games (some of which are actually quite remarkable).

Why are you rerolling? I took a fairly long break from WoW (though I've been playing since Beta on and off (mostly on)) and feel it's time to start playing again. My old guild have mostly gone their seperate ways and I feel l like a complete change and a fresh start (Played Horde for most of the last 5 years).

When do you usually play? My play times are fairly erratic so you might see me at 10 am or you may see me from midnight 'til 4am . . . or any other time really. If and when we get to raiding/organising things, I can be relied upon to be there punctually.

Character Name: Deccington

Race: Human

Class (+spec):Rogue (Probably Combat, at least whilst levelling)

Professions: Mining/Engineering.

Previous Characters/Experience: As mentioned above, I've played since beta, in that time I've raided at 60, 70 and 80 on a variety of classes. There's still current content that I've not seen as I left the game shortly after the ICC patch.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Not really, no!
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Deccington - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deccington - Application   Deccington - Application EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 am

Accepted. Whisper Siann,Ivantek or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Deccington - Application
Page 1 of 1