Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bionic

Bionic

Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted   Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Name: Juha
About yourself: Really just an average gamer. Working days and gaming nights. Hoping to start school again in fall.

Reroll information.

Why are you rerolling?
Rerolling together with Raishu &
Dont currently have an active raiding guild and my goal has always been to get all classes 80 before the next expansion and this seemed the perfect opportunity to a fresh start and getting one of the final classes to 80 i don't have yet. (Missing mage(70),warlock(1) and paladin(72) if anyone wants to know. Razz)
When do you usually play? Everyday atleast a little, after work and everything. No set times.
Character Name: Bionic
Race: Human
Class (+spec): Warlock
Professions: Tailoring/enchanting most likely

Previous Characters/Experience: Been playing a hunter as my main the whole wotlk, experience in every raid normal mode except icc 6/12 since i havent been in any raiding guilds in a long time, only pugged those so far.
Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Nothing really. Hoping to see you all ingame.
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted   Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Accepted, Welcome Smile whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Application: Bionic - Warlock - Accepted
Page 1 of 1