Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fludder

Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted   Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Name: Mathias!
About yourself: A laidback guy who thinks WoW isnt to be taken too seriously. After all its just a game made for enjoyment!

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? I find the current state of endgame tedious. I've lost the motivation to play, but this seem to be a perfect opportunity to both rekindle the flame for WoW and make some new friends Smile
When do you usually play? I usually play when I can. Recently picked up a 360 so I'm not playing as much as I used to, but I'll still log on to play at least once a day.
Character Name: Fludder
Race: Noam of course!
Class (+spec): Mage, frost when leveling and presumably arcane at 80 Smile
Professions: Thinking Herb / Alch

Previous Characters/Experience: Have so many chars theres no point in posting all of em', also have no main. I've done 8/12 in ICC however, including clearing everything up to that point. Could've gone further if I didn't get fed up with raiding.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Would be awesome if you'd want me in your guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted   Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Welcome! You can whisper Ichim or Siann ingame to join ^^
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Fludder - Noam Mage! - Accepted
Page 1 of 1