Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dayna- human mage - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dayna

Dayna- human mage - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Dayna- human mage - Accepted   Dayna- human mage - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:43 am

Name: Rowan
About yourself: I live with my 4year old son and boyfriend in the Netherlands. When im not playing WoW i like to paint, draw an photograph. Next year im planning on going back to school. oh and i love pink ^^

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? Haven't found the right guild yet and i always like it to meet new people =) And i was planning to start a mage cause i havent played one yet and i dont like leveling alone.
When do you usually play? during the day and evenings..
Character Name: Dayna
Race: Human
Class (+spec): Mage (prob frost)
Professions: tailoring & enchanting

Previous Characters/Experience: I have a lvl 55 pally, and a 61 deathknight and a few from lower level.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Im looking forward to meet new people and chat/ have fun while playing and maybe quest, dungeon together.
Back to top Go down
Ichim

Ichim

Dayna- human mage - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayna- human mage - Accepted   Dayna- human mage - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:47 am

Accepted, Welcome Smile whisper Siann or Ichim ingame for an invite
Back to top Go down

Dayna- human mage - Accepted
Page 1 of 1