Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dagless - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagless

Dagless - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Dagless - Accepted   Dagless - Accepted EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:10 pm

About yourself.

Name: Phil
About yourself: I'm quite easy going, and at the moment i have about 3 months of doing nothing. Iv played warcraft on and off for about 4 years now and im looking for a nice relaxing place to level and have fun with friends. Out of game i enjoy watching films and going out with friends.

Reroll information.

Why are you rerolling? I recently re activated my account and found my self logging in and not really doing anything, so i would like the new challenge of leveling on a new realm.
When do you usually play? i log on usualy atleast once a day, and the time i spent logged on usualy depends on if i fined something to do in game.
Character Name: Dagless
Race: Probobly human
Class (+spec): dont really know, was thinking paladin so i can fill whatever role needs filling
Professions: while leveling a combination of gathering profesions so i can get some income.

Previous Characters/Experience: i have 4 level 80's a rogue/ druid/ warrior and paladin and numerous level 60-75's (im an alt aholic i guess Smile

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: after 3 months im starting my basic training for the RAF and my play time will probobly be somewhat less, but ill still be able to get on.
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Dagless - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagless - Accepted   Dagless - Accepted EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Welcome, you can whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Dagless - Accepted
Page 1 of 1