Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New application - Hemrir - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemrir

New application -  Hemrir - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: New application - Hemrir - Accepted   New application -  Hemrir - Accepted EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:17 pm

About yourself.

Name: Jonas
About yourself:

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? Took a long break from WoW, but I guess I never lost the bug Smile Because of my long break I was a little bit lost when I logged on again, so I decided to start completely anew - new char, new server, no money... Just to learn the ropes again. I hope to find a friendly, casual guild and eventually perhaps do all the dungeons I never got to do (and there are quite a few)
When do you usually play? Evenings (not every day)
Character Name: Hemrir
Race: Dwarf
Class (+spec): priest, for the moment planning on going Holy
Professions: mining/skinning (need the money!)

Previous Characters/Experience: A level 60 lock, level 70 feral Druid - never bought the second expansion. And I was a pretty good healer in Warhammer for a while.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: Rerolled a couple of days ago, already am lvl 13, just read about your initiative - hope I can still join!
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

New application -  Hemrir - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: New application - Hemrir - Accepted   New application -  Hemrir - Accepted EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Welcome, you can whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

New application - Hemrir - Accepted
Page 1 of 1