Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application -Ivantek- Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivantek

Application -Ivantek- Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application -Ivantek- Accepted   Application -Ivantek- Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:17 pm

About yourself.

Name: Judge
About yourself: I've been playing Wow since Vanilla, I have 7 80's and I'm a huge PVP fan. I've got some history with Raiding both Casual and insane Addictive hardcore style. Looking to MT and will be willing to fight anyone for the spot Wink

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you rerolling? I've just got back from a Wow break, and it appears as if my old mates got trigger happy with this new xfer race change. So I no longer have a home, maybe this will be it from now on.
When do you usually play? Afternoon/everning/night... and sometimes on lunch breaks... oh and in the morning sometimes.
Character Name: Ivantek
Race: Human
Class (+spec): Warrior [Prot]
Professions: Mining Bs

Previous Characters/Experience: Ask me too many to get links for, rogue on forums you can check Caan on Chambers of Aspects and about 5 Judge's with accent variations.

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: I'm a friendly fun loving Brit who loves to chat, can usr Ts/Vent and am always there ready to put my all into whatever I do. Unless thats farming /cry
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Application -Ivantek- Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application -Ivantek- Accepted   Application -Ivantek- Accepted EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Application -Ivantek- Accepted
Page 1 of 1