Rerolling Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cake or Dead

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Kaleo - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaleo

Application - Kaleo - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kaleo - Accepted   Application - Kaleo - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Name: Liam
About yourself: Well, my names Liam. I work Monday-Friday 6:00 Am till 6:00pm as a trainee manager for a warehouse distributing items to the stores. I'm into my sports (Rugby) and obviously computer games, (Counterstrike, Battlefield, Guild-wars, Aoin ect). No really sure what else to say so I'll leave it at that. Smile

Reroll information. (This is just to have an idea, ofcourse it's not a problem if you still change your mind before we start)

Why are you re rolling? I'm currently re rolling (Again) because I was recently in a re roll project levelling 1-80. Once we got to level 80 we started to raid but had to fill spots up with pugs which people got frustrated at as you can imagine. So, we did a very risky move and merged with a guild that was already on the realm which basically turned out to be a massive fail and it disbanded. I've not had as much fun in my 5years of wowing as I did in that re roll project. So, I'm looking for another one.
When do you usually play? Every evening after work and weekends. Unless I've visiting the girlfriend.
Character Name: Not really picked one yet but I think I'll go with Kaleo.
Race: Depends what you guys are in dire need of because I shall pick the best race to fit the class. EG. Warrior, I'd go Human for the expertise bonus.
Class (+spec): Well, again not 100% sure yet. I've always been a Dps and I see myself to be rather good at it. I have no problem adapting to different classes. If you guys give me a rough guideline to what you need or lack I would take it into account and choose one Smile
Professions: Again, depending on the class. I would get the best profession to maximise my Dps,Hps,Tps in a raiding environment.

Previous Characters/Experience: Ok, I have played this game for waaaay to long. I have many classes 70+ and have raided on all of them at some point. (Mains and Alts).

Characters: Level 60 I raided with my Warrior. Completing the following - ZG, MC, Onyxia, BWL , AQ20/40 And Naxx.
Also a Shaman which I did - Zg, MC, BWL, AQ20 and up to Twins in AQ40 and Spider Wing + 2 in DK wing.

Level 70 I raided with my Druid and Shaman.
Completing the following - Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, BT and up to Mur'ru 2nd phase in Sunwell.

Level 80 I have raided with my Druid, Shaman, Hunter, Mage.
Druid has done - Naxx, Maly, Onyxia, OS, Totc, Totgc, Icc 10/25. 4/12HC in 10man and 4/12HC 25man.
Shaman has done - Naxx, Maly, Onyxia, OS, Totc, Totgc, Icc 10/25. 8/12HC in 10man and 7/12HC 25man.
Mage and Hunter have done the basics. Smile

Anything else you'd like to ask/say: You are only accepting level 1s (Fresh players) right ? I've just dinged my Druid and currently leveling a rogue for the reroll project before so was just wondering:P
Also, I logged onto the realm and I only saw 35 level 80 characters on alliance side. Is the realm really low pop or something ? Shocked

Hope to hear soon so I can get cracking.
Back to top Go down
Siann
Admin
Siann

Application - Kaleo - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaleo - Accepted   Application - Kaleo - Accepted EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Welcome nice application. Depends on your level really, if you've already played on your character for weeks or months it won't be accepted, if you started yesterday or today it's ok to join with that character.

And yes this realm is low populated on alliance side because it used to be a pvp server with 75% horde. But it has been converted to a PvE realm so things should go better now and that's why were rerolling here. There are loads of people leveling tho so it's perfect for us.

You can whisper Ichim or Siann ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rerollproject.forumotion.com

Application - Kaleo - Accepted
Page 1 of 1